WE HAVE YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN
The business world thrives on information – no denying it. Change in the IT industry is inevitable and will result in dramatic disruptions that will in various ways impact on the way in which we do business. Since 2004 Ukuzimanya has been assisting clients with updated and pro-active I.T. Management in the minefield of available solutions. Our Consultants focus on advising clients on how to use Information Technology in achieving their business objectives.
Our consulting service assists organizations to
- Improve their technology implementation strategy for the future
- Provide and identify the best solution with the current equipment on hand
- Provide Energy efficient solutions for keeping costs as low and reasonable as possible
- Develop coaching skills for process analysis
Our consulting team is headed up by Guy Hendricks, a man with many years’ experience in the IT field. His dynamic and innovative way of finding solutions to most IT related issues has been beneficial to many of his clients.
We offer Business Services with our Specialised experience and knowledge our professional team of experts can assist in simplifying the complexity of your business. Our focus is on a combination of hardware and software, this level provides the capabilities accessible to access all information available.
• Business Architecture contributes substantially to increase the success rate of enterprise strategic transformations through translation of strategy, alignment of the need, the approach and internal context.
• Technology Architecture describes the infrastructure required to support applications, operations and reporting requirements within an organisation. This involves a detailed description of the various information-processing assets needed to meet business objectives, the rules that govern them and the information associated with them.
• The Management Consulting group uses specialist skills and knowledge to assist clients to improve their business performance through the analysis of existing organisational problems and a broad awareness of the market and client industry. This brings best practice thinking, innovation and technical knowledge to create solutions for business improvement.
• Business Analysis approach is centred around recognising and understanding each client’s unique business requirements and objectives. We analyse an organisation from various aspects using fit for purpose tools & techniques for gathering information from stakeholders; developing business and data models that describe their requirements; and writing specifications that provide an accurate blueprint for the designing, building and testing of proposed information solutions.
• System Analysis provides a framework in which findings of the experts in different fields can be combined to determine what must be done and is the best way to accomplish it considering current and future needs. System Analysis can be as conventional as the analysis of the current and future roles of a proposed computer system in an organisation.
• Project Management is a service we assist with planning, co-ordinating and controlling the complex and diverse activities of modern industrial and commercial projects to manage the project ideas and activities into new endeavours. Project management is the process and activity of planning, organising, motivating and controlling resources, procedures and protocols to achieve specific goals.